SafewaySurvey: Most of you must have heard about Safeway as it is an American supermarket chain that was founded in April 1915 in American Falls, Idaho by Marion Barton Skaggs. If you know about this supermarket chain, then you must also have known that Safeway stores operate under the logo of a stylized white “S” inside a rounded red square along with the slogan “Ingredients for life”.
Like any other organization, Safeway also conducts surveys to check whether they are meeting the requirements of the customers or not. With the help of the survey, the company gets a clear picture of their working conditions, about their employees, their products as well as also get various suggestions.
Safeway has perfectly set up a platform for its customers where they can easily share their experiences by simply answering the questions of the survey. The www.safewaysurvey.net—Safeway Survey comprises questions that cover the areas like the availability as well as the quality of the products, the quality of customer service, and the behavior of the staff. In addition to that, you can also share your feedback about the price, discounts, along with the cleanliness of the stores.
If you are one of those who are searching to get more information about the Safeway Survey, then you must read the following article until the end. You are perfectly at the right place as today with the help of this article, we are going to provide you with major details regarding Safeway Survey. So, without wasting any time let’s get started….
Safeway Survey Details
|Prize||$100 Safeway gift cards|
|Entry Mode||Online, Mail|
|Location:||California, Arizona, Colorado, Virginia, Montana, Idaho, Alaska, Washington DC, Wyoming, Texas, Delaware, Nevada, Maryland, South Dakota, Idaho, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Nebraska, and New Mexico.|
Safeway is an American supermarket chain that is a subsidiary of Albertsons after being acquired by private equity investors that has been led by Cerberus Capital Management in the year 2015 (January).
The headquarters of the subsidiary is in Pleasanton, California, with its parent company headquartered in Boise, Idaho.
The primary base of Safeway’s operations is in the western as well as in the central United States, with some stores that have been located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the Eastern Seaboard.
The founder of Safeway, Marion Barton Skaggs, begin the business after purchasing her father’s grocery store for just $1089. Starting from just a 53.5-meter square store, Safeway now functions in a total of 33 states with more than 2000 stores. It has at present a workforce of about 250000 employees working in all the stores.
After the organics trend, the stores have also extended the number of organic fruits as well as vegetables in the produce section and have also offered various additional items under the “O Organics” label.
Stores comprise of a deli counter, a flower department, a meat department, a liquor section, a produce section, a bakery, a pharmacy, as well as many aisles of non-perishable items. The stores on the other hand offer many in-house private label brands along with the name brands across all product categories.
The company, on the other hand, has designed the www.safewaysurvey.net—Safeway Survey helps to offer its customers a great platform where they can share their experiences as well as inform them of any problem or inconveniences that they had to face while shopping at the store.
Safeway Survey Rewards
- Users will get Free Entry in the Sweepstakes or a $100 Safeway Gift Card after completing the Safeway Survey successfully.
- Before, Giving the survey user must have a purchase receipt from any Safeway Store.
Terms & Conditions And Eligibility Of Safeway Survey
- In order to participate in the survey, one must follow the rules as well as they must be eligible to participate in the survey.
- The age of participants must be 18 years or more than that.
- The person participating in the survey should be a citizen of one of the states wherever the stores of Safeway Survey are located.
- There are also some restrictions for some people to take part in the survey. The employees of the store and their family members are not eligible to take part in this survey.
- Only the legal residents of some of the states of the United States of America are permitted to enter the survey and those states are as follows: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, California, Texas, South Dakota, Texas, Delaware, Idaho, Washington, DC, Wyoming, Nevada, Hawaii, Montana, Maryland Nebraska
- The survey is only accessible to customers. The partaking of any employees or their families is severely banned
- The Safeway Survey is only available in two different languages which are English and Spanish. The participants of the survey are expected to be skilled in any of the two languages.
- The prize from the survey is non-transferrable, as well as the rewards cannot be redeemed for cash
Safeway Customer Service Survey Requirements
- A recent receipt from a visit to Safeway.
- Ability to speak and understand either English or Spanish.
- A computer and internet access.
Safeway Survey Restrictions
- People taking part in this Safeway survey are not allowed to harm or exploit the website by any means. If anyone is caught, he/she will be facing strict charges
- You are not allowed to cheat or spread any false information related to the www.SafewaySurvey.net customer satisfaction survey.
- You can’t give the validation code to any other person.
- Employees, their parents, children, direct relation, or anyone connected with Safeway stores can’t take the www.SafewaySurvey.net guest satisfaction survey.
- Survey Participants outside the United States are not allowed to take this customer satisfaction survey.
- Winning a prize is dependent on fulfilling the survey requirements and following the survey restrictions.
- You are restricted to one survey code per entry.
- Participants are not allowed to take this survey on anyone’s behalf.
- People taking part in the Safeway Survey need not be allowed to share any information related to questions etc.
- Participants of the Safeway Survey are strictly advised not to influence anyone’s Feedback.
Safewaysurvey.net: How to Participate
By Online Mode With Purchase
- At first, you have to visit a nearby Safeway store and purchase an item.
- After that, simply keep the receipt with you in order to take part in this survey.
- Now you have to go to the Official Safeway Survey website of the store.
- In the next step, you have to enter the date and time of your last visit to the store.
- After that, you have to answer all the questions which come on the screen.
- At last, you have to complete the survey by giving all the asked details and then click on submit.
Participate Without Purchase
- Under this method, you do not have to buy anything from the store.
- At first, you have to inquire about the store’s employees whether you can take the survey by their invitation or else you have to wait for it.
- If in case you get the invitation, then you have to go to the survey website and then take part in this survey.
- In this third method, you don’t need to make any of the purchases.
- You just have to take a postcard of 3 x 5″ and write the name, address, email ID, and phone number on it.
- And at the last step, you just have to mail the card to the sweepstakes address.
Safeway Survey Contact Details
Retail Store/Corporate: 1-877-723-3929
Grocery Delivery: 1-877-505-4040
Accessibility Issues: 1-877-723-3929
Safeway Fax Number:- +1 480 333 7385
Safeway Hours:- Monday to Friday 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Safeway Survey Official Website:- www.safewaysurvey.net
Customer Support Center
M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093
Phoenix, AZ 85038
Public Affairs Department
250 E. Parkcenter Blvd.
Boise, ID 83706
Safeway Social Media Links:
Resources & Links
- Safeway survey Contact link
- Safeway customer satisfaction survey
I hope this article has helped you to know more about Safewaysurvey.net. Let us know in the comments section how the experience with Safewaysurvey.net goes for you.
You can also leave a query on the mailing address or else simply call the customer care number to ask about the survey. The Phone number for this is 1 (877) 258-2799